Winter makeup look
Grrr so cold!!! Just want to go home and stay in bed all day long.
To be honest I don´t like winter at all, I like the fashion but, I hate feeling cold and getting sick. Usually during this season, people have the tendency to wear dark colors, dark shades of makeup and hair. I don’t. I believe that if I wear red, white and blue, I will feel much better.
My Hair – “extensions free”!! Im not going natural, just decided to rock my 0wn hair from now. Bianca (my amazing hair stylist) used a flat iron, curled my hair to give volume.
My makeup is quite simple during winter. I usually focus on my lips + contour. I use red, purple, pink and brown lipsticks. I love color regardless of the weather.
For this look I did a “cat eye” using NYX fat eyeliner pen. On my lips as you can see, I used two lipsticks, a red and a soft purple. Just to show you how to play with lipstick. I applied a little bit of blush on my cheeks. I dont have false lashes, I just used Dior mascara. Thats it.
I have normal to dry skin, so I have to use my crème de La Mer twice a day!!
- Foundation: Dior Skin Nude (051)
- Mascara: DiorShow Extase
- Lipstick: chanel classic red lipstick and Mac plum lipstick
- Eyeshadow: Mac cosmetics xmas collection pallet (limited edition)
- Highlight: Mac cosmetic s Extra Dimension “Double Definition” (limited edition)
- Eyebrow pencil: Mac cosmetics “spiked”
- Eyeliner: NYX fat eyeliner pen
- Water line eyeliner: Chanel eyeliner
- Blush: Mac cosmetics “Raizin”